Ever thought of running your own highly profitable website monitoring and server uptime service just like Hyperspin.com, Pingdom.com, and Statuscake.com for an incredible low startup cost?
Well, here’s your chance! WHMCS Service’s popular software, WHMCS Server Monitoring, is a unique system that allows you to run your own website monitoring service and explore a fairly untouched but lucrative space, which has a potential for many opportunities.
WHMCS Server Monitoring is ready to be deployed uptime monitoring solutions. This product allows you to offer free and paid membership services. It monitors your members’ website (s), POP3, SolusVM VPS, Keyword, FTP protocols, Blacklist Check and all custom ports 24/7.
Members can optionally signup to be notified by email whenever a downtime occurs. An integrated Payment system allows members to upgrade their account to enjoy premium web monitoring services. You can enable/Disable Ticket report. If you have a client that has a Dedicated Server, Shared Hosting or a VPS with you and the server goes down then Server Monitoring automatically sends a ticket to your Ticket system to let you know that it down and you can check/action it ASAP.
- Clients can upgrade their monitoring package
- Server Management – Admin can add or edit server monitoring locations
- Admin can edit Email Templates
- SMS Settings – Configure SMS gateways settings and SMS alert message templates
- Suspend Users From Admin Area
- Admin can also change existing member packages
- Manage Automated Emails (edit default emails sent to users)
- Admin can change SMS Message templates (Multi-language)
- Admin can add Free or paying SMS Package
- Maintenance windows enabled/disabled option on the product module settings
- Supporting module call for addons (server monitoring as products add-on)
- Onetime Payment
- Free Update
- Free Live Support