WordPress Manager For WHMCS Nulled will provide your clients with a sought-after capability to install and manage WordPress instances in detail without the bother of ever leaving your WHMCS.
Simply pick cPanel or DirectAdmin hosting products that shall be equipped with WordPress-aimed tools to let your customers remotely add either clean installations or custom installation scripts, and control the focal features of those already in use. They will be welcome to not only keep track of assorted installation details, but essentially, browse through and handle plugins to be activated, manage themes, generate backups, and perform system updates. Along with it, clients will gain the power to automatically upgrade WordPress installations, plugins, and themes, as well as create staging WordPress instances for testing purposes to be pushed live at any later moment. The module will also allow quick access to the control panel and cache clearing, one-click installation of Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, not to mention a swift mechanism to clone the installation to a different domain.
Take the hassle out of using WordPress and fit the handling of this CMS into your own WHMCS system. Get hold of WordPress Manager For WHMCS Nulled to steal the hearts of your audience and be the envy of all the competition in the web hosting industry – and deservedly so!
Download WordPress Manager For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in WordPress Manager For WHMCS Nulled v1.5.3
- Optimized performance of the module
- To reduce the number of generated logs by the module, the old entries will be now automatically deleted after one month by the cron job – case #608
- Support for WHMCS V7.8 and previous
- If the WordPress installation is moved manually to another directory, the synchronization cron will now update its URL to the new path accordingly – case #607
- Prevented overlapping cron executions on each other – case #618
- Resolved certain compatibility issues with the PHP 7.4 version – case #616, #619
- Other minor code corrections