We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS v7.9.1 Nulled.
This marks the end of pre-production testing and promotes WHMCS v7.9.1 Nulled to the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.
- Usage Billing – Bill your customers for what they’ve used, supporting cPanel and DirectAdmin at launch, and fully accessible to 3rd party developers
- PayPal Checkout – A new and improved PayPal Checkout experience
- cPanel Per Account Billing – Offer reseller hosting accounts with account based pricing
- Stripe ACH & SEPA Integration – Accept bank direct debit payments in both the US and Eurozone
- GoCardless ACH – Expanded integration that now supports US ACH payments
- SiteLock VPN – Offer your customers a high speed, secure, and easy to use VPN service
- Domain Renewal Maximum Term Enforcement – Automatically restrict renewals based on the expiry date of a domain name
- Conditionally Required Additional Domain Fields – More sophisticated input validation to increase successful order rates
- Admin Service Quick Look – A new tool that gives you faster access to additional contextual info
- And more…
For a full list of new features and more information, visit: What’s New in WHMCS 7.9.1