We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.10.2 Nulled to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing and promotes WHMCS 7.10.2 Nulled to the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.
What’s New in WHMCS 7.10.2?
- TLD Import & Pricing Sync – Setup and manage TLDs faster, plus verify your margins
- Cron Task Reporting – Get detailed insights into the automated actions WHMCS performs
- Knowledgebase & Emails Image Upload – Upload images through your web browser
- Client Email Preferences – Now customers can customise exactly which types of emails they receive
- Ticket Search by Assigned Admin User – Easily filter tickets by the person who worked them
- Ability to Adjust Related Service in Tickets – Change or set a related service from within the admin area
- New SEO Tool offering (Marketgoo) via MarketConnect – Offer SEO services to your customers
- New Free Plan from Weebly – Include the Weebly Website Builder for free with every hosting plan you sell
- And more…
For a full list of new features and more information, visit: What’s New in WHMCS 7.10.2
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!