We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.9.2 which contains bug fixes and usability improvements for the 7.9 series of WHMCS.
WHMCS 7.9 introduced new functionality including Usage Billing, New & Improved PayPal Integration, Stripe ACH and SEPA Support, SiteLock VPN and more.
- Usage Billing – Bill your customers for what they’ve used, supporting cPanel and DirectAdmin at launch, and fully accessible to 3rd party developers
- PayPal Checkout – A new and improved PayPal Checkout experience
- cPanel Per Account Billing – Offer reseller hosting accounts with account based pricing
- Stripe ACH & SEPA Integration – Accept bank direct debit payments in both the US and Eurozone
- GoCardless ACH – Expanded integration that now supports US ACH payments
- SiteLock VPN – Offer your customers a high speed, secure, and easy to use VPN service
- Domain Renewal Maximum Term Enforcement – Automatically restrict renewals based on the expiry date of a domain name
- Conditionally Required Additional Domain Fields – More sophisticated input validation to increase successful order rates
- Admin Service Quick Look – A new tool that gives you faster access to additional contextual info
- And more…
For a full list of new features and more information, visit: What’s New in WHMCS 7.9