Our WHMCS AV Contract Module Nulled will help you to provide the AV contract to your customers. In the backend is a text editor available in which you can edit and insert your own AV contract, variables such as the customer name help you.
The customer then has the opportunity to have the order data processing contract created directly via the customer area via PDF and sent to you signed. In order to keep track of the contracts, the module also gives you an overview of which customers have already created a contract.
Note: There is no valid order data processing contract in the module.
- AV contract generation via the customer area
- Variables such as date, name and address are available for the contract text
- Editor for the formatting of the contract text
- Template System for Header / Footer of the PDF Overview of when which customer has generated the contract, with possibility to deposit the contract
- Option that the generation of the contract = contract is, if you want to work without a signature
- Both admin and customer can download the generated PDF at any time in their area
- Option to send emails when the receipt of the signed contract has been confirmed (email template customizable)
- Option that the admin will get an e-mail if the customer has deleted a contract (so that he can note this in his documents, for example)
- Possibility to deposit the contract text in several languages