Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS Nulled is an inventive module that brings automatic provisioning and remote handling of Virtuozzo servers right into your WHMCS. With it, you will not only easily create and deliver all-ready products to your clients, but also view and manage the existing virtual machines and nodes thanks to the inbuilt Servers Monitor component.
From now on, your admin area will be equipped with every tool that is essential to oversee the offered servers. At the same time, your customers will appreciate a great many means to conveniently manage their products without leaving your website. They will be empowered to control backups, snapshots, firewall, usage statistics, IP addresses, as well as access the noVNC console.
Jump at the chance to increase the competitiveness of your services, and give a titanic boost to your clients’ satisfaction. Order Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS Nulled today and take full advantage of its innovation to scale up your business potential every day!
Buy Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS Nulled v1.6.3
- WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 support
- “Do Not Include Unnamed Backups For Clients” option for product’s module settings which allows you to make backups via PVA that will not be displayed to clients and counted in their limits – case #189
- Bandwidth limit – set the total size of bandwidth used by the container’s network and display it for the graph usage – case #190
- Access to VM management in the client area will be now blocked when any background action is being performed (e.g. restoring a backup) to indicate that the server is still busy – case #183
- The specific error notice will be now displayed for the firewall rules configuration instead of the typical “Please try again, or contact Support” error – case #197