OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS Nulled is a dual-purposed module empowering you to automate the provisioning of both VPS and dedicated servers brought by OVH, including those of So you Start, and Kimsufi brands. It has been designed to let your clients order machines finely tailored through configurable options, and control their essential properties without stepping outside your WHMCS.
Whatever the server type your customers will decide on, the power switch, reboot, shutdown, and other typical operations can be performed at any time in your client area. The same applies to tracing server details, entering the KVM and IPMI console, as well as managing reverse DNS settings. The owners of virtual machines will additionally be able to manage snapshots, whereas those who went for dedicated servers will gain easy access to traffic statistics. Furthermore, you will be allowed to select the existing machines that can be later on reused by another client, in case the previous one opts out.
Push your offering boundaries far beyond with twofold advantages of OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS Nulled. Snap up the module straight off, and cater for your audience’s expectations with maximized efficiency!
Buy OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in OVH VPS & Dedicated Servers For WHMCS Nulled v1.1.1
- WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 support
- Support for PHP 7.0 and previous
- Support for WHMCS V7.8 and previous
- Fixed “forbidden error (allow IP)” error that might have occurred due to conflicts of “HTTP_X_REAL_IP” and “REMOTE_ADDR” parameters – case #248
- From now the reboot action is performed during the “unsuspend” action only when the option “Action On Service Suspension” is set to “Reboot To Rescue” – case #256
- Resolved “Unable to start a vm already started” error that might have occurred during the “unsuspend” action – case #259
- The “-linux” suffix will be now omitted from the “Server Name” custom field to resolve a problem that might have caused the “This service does not exist” error – case #261
- Other minor code corrections