OpenStack VPS For WHMCS Nulled will allow you to automatically provision virtual servers and manage their crucial features straight in your WHMCS. With a variety of implemented solutions and extensive support for configurable options, the module will help you offer flexible machines that will please even the most demanding clientele.
Our product will supply your client area with essential equipment for handling VPS servers. Your customers will be able to order instances tailored finely to their needs and supervise each of them remotely, overview the server status and scheduled tasks, manage backups as well as firewall rules, and even access noVNC, VNC, RDP, SPICE or Serial console without leaving your website. Among a great many actions you will be free to perform as an administrator, enabling the rescue mode might be of particularly high value as it will permit your customers to retain access to their servers in case of any malfunction. The special importance lies also in the ability to load custom scripts to be executed automatically upon the first boot of an instance.
OpenStack VPS For WHMCS Nulled is a remarkably powerful tool in the hands of everyone who wants to blaze new paths in the industry and deliver OpenStack virtual servers with never before seen ease and efficiency. Order the module today to reinvent the customer experience and stay way ahead of the pack!
The module is fully compatible with cloud hosting solutions offered by Limestone Networks, allowing you to automatically supply and manage Limestone Networks virtual servers in your WHMCS.
Buy OpenStack VPS For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in OpenStack VPS For WHMCS Nulled v2.0.0
- WHMCS V8.1 and “Twenty-One” theme support
- Support for the OpenStack “Victoria” release
- Set a server hostname using the dedicated custom field if a domain name is not provided
- Rebuild virtual machines with volumes
- Scheduled backups are now also available for instances with volumes
- Completely rewritten code
- Rebuilt addon module user interface
- Added dedicated “Refresh” button for the product configuration
- Assorted language adjustments
- Fixed path generation when “Identity Port/Path” was provided in the server configuration
- Resolved issues with attempts of creating a VM once the certain error occurred