Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS Nulled guarantees a new level of domains management, allowing clients to create forwarders for domains and emails without being forced to use any of external servers directly. The module will shorten the domains forwarding process and help your customers save their valuable time.
Connect to either cPanel or DirectAdmin server and let your customers create redirections for purchased domains and directories as well as domain emails or even specific email accounts. The module will empower you not only to determine the set of actions that your clients will be permitted to take but also use API to optimize the manner in which you handle domains and forwarders. As an administrator, you will be able to define nameservers for each TLD, park and unpark domains as well as access transparent logs to keep all operations under close supervision – all these straight in your WHMCS.
Go in for an extremely useful tool that will fulfill the demands of all. Order Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS Nulled today to make the forwarding mechanism fast and comfortable to the utmost.
Buy Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS Nulled v1.3.7
- WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 support
- Increased cPanel “CURL_TIMEOUT” from 30 to 120 seconds to avoid “Operation timed out” notices caused by slow responses on some servers – case #119
- Support for WHMCS V7.8 and previous
- Support for PHP 7.0 and previous
- Fixed “Unable to find MGModule(…)Client” error that might have occurred in the “Domains” section if one of the domains was not assigned to a user or a user no longer existed – case #117
- Resolved issues with sending API request when disabling the domain forwarding – case #118