DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a fully featured module that will allow you to provision DNS zones, empowering both you and your clients to manage zones and records right inside your WHMCS. Owing to a vast choice of submodules, including the widely known cPanel, Cloudflare and Plesk ones, it easily adapts to even the most specific of business requirements.
As an administrator, you will maintain complete control over all DNS aspects and access a broad selection of supervision instruments. You will be able to create assorted packages with different combinations of settings and limitations that will help you tailor your offer dynamically to the evolving demands of your customers. At the same time, they will be allowed to create and exhaustively manage zones together with DNS and rDNS records without leaving your system. For instance, not only will it be possible to create zones from ready-made sets of DNS records, your clients will be also welcome to freely formulate such sets applicable to the zones they own all by themselves!
By virtue of the option to enable DNSSEC validation on PowerDNS, PowerDNS V4 and DirectAdmin servers, DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled will contribute markedly to the security and trustworthiness of your DNS infrastructure. The module will also perfect many everyday work routines: you will be able to create, import and migrate DNS zones, handle their backups, send emails to your staff and clients, display logs and monitor the status of each scheduled task. Among the additional advantages, you will no doubt appreciate the ones of connecting with the module through the API, and bolstering its performance with IP subnets management upon the integration with IP Manager For WHMCS Nulled.
DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a complete state-of-the-art solution for every single provider of web hosting services across the globe. Order the module today and storm into a whole new dimension of flexibility in DNS supervision!
Buy DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled
- Added white-label nameservers support for Cloudflare and AWS Route 53 submodules – case #814
- Slight WHM/cPanel API queries optimization – case #901
- Restored previously removed “Default IP” option for PowerdDNSv4 configuration due to issues that can occur when adding “A” records from DNS records sets for zones created within only domain transfer or registration – case #725
- Fixed issue with the “Pending Domain Registration” option for zone creation automation – case #888
- Resolved problems with the TXT record type for Google Cloud submodule as well as issues with performing its test connection – case #889
- Fixed case with “Invalid DNS record: Invalid name provided” error that could occur on certain WHM/cPanel versions – case #892
- Corrected issue with connecting only to the first server for Bind9 sumbodule when multiple sources were added to the package – case #896
- Fixed case when the module tried to obtain the default IP address that was not taken from the supported module, the “0” value might have appeared which could resulted in the exception error – case #898