DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a fully featured module that will allow you to provision DNS zones, empowering both you and your clients to manage zones and records right inside your WHMCS. Owing to a vast choice of submodules, including the widely known cPanel, Cloudflare and Plesk ones, it easily adapts to even the most specific of business requirements.
As an administrator, you will maintain complete control over all DNS aspects and access a broad selection of supervision instruments. You will be able to create assorted packages with different combinations of settings and limitations that will help you tailor your offer dynamically to the evolving demands of your customers. At the same time, they will be allowed to create and exhaustively manage zones together with DNS and rDNS records without leaving your system. For instance, not only will it be possible to create zones from ready-made sets of DNS records, your clients will be also welcome to freely formulate such sets applicable to the zones they own all by themselves!
By virtue of the option to enable DNSSEC validation on PowerDNS, PowerDNS V4 and DirectAdmin servers, DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled will contribute markedly to the security and trustworthiness of your DNS infrastructure. The module will also perfect many everyday work routines: you will be able to create, import and migrate DNS zones, handle their backups, send emails to your staff and clients, display logs and monitor the status of each scheduled task. Among the additional advantages, you will no doubt appreciate the ones of connecting with the module through the API, and bolstering its performance with IP subnets management upon the integration with IP Manager For WHMCS Nulled.
DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a complete state-of-the-art solution for every single provider of web hosting services across the globe. Order the module today and storm into a whole new dimension of flexibility in DNS supervision!
Buy DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled v2.14.3
- Added “Move Management To Target Server” option for the server migration tool
- You can now decide for which service status the PTR records will be deleted when using the cron cleaner – case #915
- Added “Manually Increment SOA Serial” option for the “PowerDNS V4” server configuration to resolve issues with auto serial incrementation by the “PowerDNS V4” side
- PHP “Monolog” library from the module files that was causing compatibility issues with WHMCS V8
- Fixed problem with editing the “package” if one of the used TLDs has been removed from WHMCS – case #920
- Resolved issue with the server migration/synchronization when using “BIND 9” that had the “Slaves IP List” addresses configured – case #922
- Eliminated “TypeError” that could have occurred during the zones activation when the “Openprovider” submodule was used – case #941
- Adjusted other “Openprovider” operations and eliminated problems with DNS record names duplications – case #942