CRM For WHMCS Nulled is a revelatory module created for complex customer relationship management including the leads, potentials and any other contact type you wish to create as well as the follow-ups. With its help, all contact details of prospective clients will be organized in a transparent list directly in your system. Along with that, you will be able to add new contacts, convert their status at any time or even create accounts for them without the need to leave the addon page. Of no less substance is the fact that you will be given the possibility to set up your own labels and assign to them clients on the Kanban board through the convenient drag & drop functionality. What is more, you may gather contacts’ details by generating and locating customized web forms on your external web sites to obtain data as easily and quickly as possible.
Furthermore, the module includes a wide spectrum of advanced features to facilitate your business management. You will be allowed to define permissions for each administrator role, send automated emails, issue announcements, add notes, create campaigns, generate quotes as well as view logs and other details of your tasks. Another component worth mentioning is the capability to manage automation groups and construct rules in order to automatically create follow-ups, send notifications, and add reminders. There is even an option to add custom fields for your contacts in order to gather every required information in one place as well as possibility to access complete conversation history directly from the contact view. All the data can be imported/exported so you will be enabled to migrate them between WHMCS systems or simply make a backup whenever you need to. No less convenient is the ability to turn on the standalone mode which renders the addon page outside WHMCS or toggle full screen for particular widgets.
In addition, you will be able to overview and analyze assembled information thanks to the graphic presentation on the dashboard. Alongside the statistical graphs and tables, there will be a calendar showing the schedule of foreseen follow-ups. Should you prefer to handle the follow-ups using WHMCS or Google calendar, it will be also possible thanks to the built-in integration.
What makes the module even more unique is the possibility to combine it with our other products. You can expand its efficiency with the help of Asterisk VoIP Center For WHMCS Nulled which will let you originate calls between any destination number directly in the addon. Your administrators will be able to receive SMS reminders upon integration with SMS Center For WHMCS Nulled. Finally, Quotes Automation For WHMCS Nulled will increase quotes functionalities.
Discover the new definition of customer relationship management with CRM For WHMCS Nulled. Order the module today and unlock endless possibilities to enhance your business connections!
Buy CRM For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in CRM For WHMCS Nulled v2.7.0
- Preview recently sent and received email messages directly from the main CRM dashboard – case #657
- Decide whether to disable creating duplicate contacts if the existing email is provided for a new contact by the administrator or via web form – case #653, #654
- View email attachments for “Received Messages” obtained by CRM – case #652
- Automatically create and import all not yet assigned clients to CRM contacts using the dedicated cron command
- You can now set the “Web form” condition rule label to send email reminders when a web form is submitted – case #669
- Web form fields can now be specified as merge field variables and used for email templates
- “Dashboard Preview for” setting will be now stored in a cookie to not have to change it while switching between WHMCS pages – case #518
- Added “Country” and “Label” fields support for exporting/importing CSV files
- Corrected infrequent issue which resulted in the disappearance of “Default Email” from “Personal Settings”
- The “Reply-To” field will be now properly registered in the database when CRM gets email messages – case #640
- Available merge field variables will be now rightly displayed when emails are sent to contacts
- Fixed handling certain custom characters in contact details after performing the import from clients
- Solved problems with saving proper time in the date field when creating and editing follow-ups
- Resolved certain issues with “CONDITION IF DAYS AFTER CONTACT CREATED”
- Minor language, notifications, and UI adjustments
- Many other slight corrections