cPanel Extended For WHMCS Nulled is a fully fledged module that automates the complete provisioning flow and enables careful management of web hosting accounts by relocating the bulk of essential cPanel features directly into your WHMCS.
Your clients will be supplied with an all-inclusive equipment to remotely control FTP accounts, domains, email accounts, mailing lists, databases, backups and SSL certificates, executing basic actions on as many components as required at one go. Using the inbuilt application installer of either Softaculous or Installatron, customers will easily add, edit, delete, back up and restore hundreds of web applications. What is more, they will have a free choice of apps they would like to be installed automatically upon creation of their cPanel accounts.
The time-saving appeal of cPanel Extended For WHMCS Nulled lies in allowing you to set up ready-made products in your system and configure them in the exact same way as your cPanel Packages. You will precisely tailor the scope of tools available to your clients, as well as limit the resources any single of them can consume with CloudLinux. The close integration with WordPress Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a noteworthy addition, because with it, your customers will be able to perform all sorts of actions on their WordPress instances and plugins straight from within the account management panel in the client area.
Time to pick a product that clearly tells your audience that they have reached the undisputed leaders in the web hosting field. Time for the innovative flair of cPanel Extended For WHMCS Nulled!
Buy cPanel Extended For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in cPanel Extended For WHMCS Nulled v3.10.0
- User Manager – allow clients to create additional users along with their email, FTP, and web disk subaccounts
- Remote MySQL – clients can add remote hosts (servers) addresses for applications that will be able to access their MySQL databases
- ModSecurity – permit clients to enable or disable the ModSecurity tool for their domains which is used for intrusion detection and prevention
- Rewritten certain API queries that used calls and features marked by cPanel as already deprecated
- Added additional field validations for file and directory names when creating a new file using File Manager
- Assorted language adjustments
- Slight code corrections and improvements