Amazon Lightsail For WHMCS Nulled is a module developed to fully automate the Amazon Lightsail instances provisioning along with their careful supervision without leaving your WHMCS.
As an administrator you will gain full control over the product’s configuration and means to freely modify such instance details as the region, availability zone, blueprints plus select plans most suitable to your clients’ needs. The module will also supply your clientele with a handy toolkit to perform all essential actions on their servers. These cover such operations as starting, stopping and rebooting Amazon Lightsail instances, previewing crucial information on virtual machines such as server status, remote connection details as well as the assigned private and public IP addresses. Additionally, they will receive the opportunity to view dynamic graphs on their server usage supplemented with flexible time frames adjustment.
Amazon Lightsail For WHMCS Nulled will decidedly bring the flair of convenience into your AWS provisioning business. Order the module now to maintain complete oversight of your Amazon Lightsail servers infrastructure and make your products fit the ever-changing needs of your customers!
Buy Amazon Lightsail For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in Amazon Lightsail For WHMCS Nulled v1.2.0
- Provide your clients with additional information about their services in the client area section using variables for merge fields as well as the HTML code – case #60
- Choose an email template with server details (such as its IP addresses and credentials) that will be sent to clients after the successful creation of a service – case #62
- Support for “Ping (ICMP)”, “Custom ICMP”, and “All ICMP” firewall rules – case #68
- Support for “Restricted IP Addresses” in firewall rules – case #72
- Choose whether to auto-generate SSH keys if they were not provided by clients when ordering services – case #73
- Decide if the “Service Actions” buttons located in the client area should be displayed or hidden – case #70