Amazon EC2 For WHMCS Nulled is a module of highly practical nature which automates the provisioning as well as supervision of Amazon EC2 instances straight from your WHMCS.
The tool will empower your clients to perform the most essential actions on their owned servers. These include controlling the machine’s status, accessing full information on the server instance plus previewing the assigned IP addresses. As an administrator you will additionally gain the ability to freely modify the details of each product – from selecting the most suitable region to setting up a desired instance type and even an Amazon Machine Image.
Bring the much-needed flair of modernity into your AWS provisioning business. Order Amazon EC2 For WHMCS Nulled today to drive waves of new customers into your doorstep and keep the current ones fully content!
Buy Amazon EC2 For WHMCS Nulled
What’s new in Amazon EC2 For WHMCS Nulled v1.3.0
- Support for creating custom firewall security rules to the instance from the client area – case #66
- Choose the subnet in the product configuration into which the instance will be launched – case #106
- Hide IPv6 addresses from the client area – case #98
- If the SSH key was not provided during an order by a user, it will be auto-generated and accessible from the client area – case #102
- Clients can now inject their SSH keys for the already existing machines
- The network interface ID will be now visible when displaying an instance in the admin area
- Other minor code corrections and improvements